Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Paper Skin



He stands before me, he leans in,
His hand is warm against mine, we are heart to heart.
I wait in anticipation as his eyes follow my every move.
I'm lost in his words and crave his soft lips on mine.

Our bodies touching, innocently as we sit side by side.
laughter fills the space of curious minds.
He watches my lips as i speak.
His loaded eyes keep me guessing.

Scars begin to surface.
We separate.
Angel of silence passes,
tongues of lust are taken,
replaced by soft eyes and hard skin.
I can feel the cold rise from his bones.

We try to pack silence with words.
tongues of fire ignite, 
the sound is obscured by the tension in his eyes.
Our wine stained lips offer courage.
As his hand touches mine,
excitement races through my veins. 
our faces meet...
he sits back, a cloud of smoke leaves his lips and mine,
we watch as the temptation rises. 
this paper doll skin waiting for a rip...

No comments:

Post a Comment