Tuesday, February 22, 2011

through the blurr


I watch this man though a see of blue;
a see of blue he has given me.
My protector;
Life was his gift and I have nothing to give in return.
My greatest fears he shields me from.
I search for his face in the crowd.
It is through his see of blue that I can conquer the most darkest of evils.
His wants are few,
His dreams are never spoken,
His words, aren't many but are always precise and powerful.
He works quiet and methodically,
He is a pillar of strength,
His worries unspoken.
Never boasts and praises never sought.
He is the calm of all my storms.
If in this life I can be half of what he is,
I would only be half way there.
He is Domenico.
And I'm forever his little girl.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you would translate this into Italian. It would probably make a nice opera.

    ReplyDelete